Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My chatter

Someone recently asked 'what's your idea on love, life or maybe peeves and rants'.

I thought about it and realised that they were very jumbled up, half baked ideas. Not the kind that I would like to offer to anyone just like I would not invite anyone to taste a half cooked pizza or a half baked cake.

Initialy those words created a jumble of thoughts. Actually those tangled bunches were already in my head but I became very aware of them. And then slowly it appeared as if someone had unplugged a pipe and they were slowly leaking away to leave blank space behind. I no longer seem to have a single thought that could even hope to pass near the reality of life and love I had experienced or that even seems possible. The sheer beauty, the elegance, the power, the exuberance, enormity, dimension, the size of these two tiny four letter words just take my breath away.


The language, the words - they all are just too inadequate. How could I ever show even a glimpse of what I have experienced till now with these inadeqaute tools. I need my hands, my voice, my tears, my laughter, my energy and still would not be able to describe them as I think they are. And this is when I have almost sleep walked through most of the moments of my life.

But I will try. I have to. There is this need, this enormous need, to talk. And I will....

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Athena said...

Try Asmita, do try! Someday you will. :)

And on the fast track, are we? Nov 26 already? :P

November 17, 2005 7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home