Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Anger

Don’t play your game again today.

I thought

The warmth of tea
......Those unending cups

......Sipped in companionship,
The extended arms of acceptance,
And understanding smiles

......Creasing the faces of close friends,
Volleys of rapid-fire words
......Unceasing, to parade your depth;
Had soothed your attention seeking ways.

You must have been happy
......Having abdicated your throne.
You chose to disappear,
Leaving me the companions
......You despised vehemently
......And always fought with
......To gain my equivocal allegiance.

So why did you reappear?
Why do you singe the shimmering silk of happiness
......And make me fear again?


These games of your's

......Do I have to play 'em again?

1 Comments:

Blogger iroomba2 said...

Nice, I liked the tea bit

http://akshaybhandary.blogspot.com/

January 07, 2006 1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home