Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Journey within?

Can I care for the world without demands? Can I ever be so complete within myself that I don’t feel the need to demand time, space or anything else for myself?

That my own being is so completely fulfilled, that I find it easy to just do my best for others.

That, I am aware that all my actions are for myself and thus do not feel the need to demand anything from anyone.

That, I accept that I am an integral part of the universe and every circumstance of my life is a part of the synchronized movements of this world. So no questions are asked, no complaints are registered for whatever I get.

Can it ever happen? Does it ever happen? Or is it mere hallucinations of overworked mind?

Will I ever love without expecting to be loved in return? Will I ever give without expecting? Expectations could be in any form- be it appreciation, gratitude, or being taken care of in the same way.

Numerous games I have played with myself! So many layers of deception I have donned. More I recognize them and peel them off, deeper seems to be the truth buried within!! They say it’s a journey to the truth. But am I even moving? Every step that I think I have taken forward seems to mock me as if to say ‘Who are you fooling?’. It would be so wonderful to stop thinking, to stop wondering, to just be – who cares if I play games of deception with myself; who cares if ever reach that truth or not?

But then its my life and something prods me to go for it – why, how, where, I don’t know. Bottom line is I Do Care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home