Thursday, October 06, 2005

Un-instructions to life

When children see adults giving instructions contrary to the way they behave, very valid questions arise within them. I heard some questions from a girl who was reacting to the adult world and ....

Wide spaces
wild and beautiful
colours, scents,
textures strewn.

Light danced in
and then some sound
instructions were blasted,
like a loose bloodhound.

Teased by the world
you set out to figure it.
Forming perceptions
ugly and deceptive.

Dear questions,
please wait a bit
Answers will bubble
they live within.
Some will be right
others may mislead
But follow your heart,
live life as you see fit.

1 Comments:

Blogger QuaTros said...

I was once teased mentally when my English teacher at school asked me as to who decides whats right and whats not for a child? There are things that change from right to wrong and vice versa as you mature over the years. I liked the piece you wrote, makes me ponder...is there a real right and wrong?

October 06, 2005 10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home